Sunday 7 August 2011

Wibble wobble giggle giggle xx

Good afternoon my gorgeous boys and girls :-) are you all having a lovely weekend? I am :-)
I have been catching up with my lovely friends, cooking lovely food and exercising on my friends power plate machine.
I have been having a right good wibble wobble, so good that my panties fell down lol
funny ha?
I so need one of these machines, they are great..... think of the fab pics and videos I could create on one of these lol xx
I have my eye on one on amazon, I am saving amazon.co.uk gift certs to get myself one.
Do you like this one I have on my wishlist?

a few more pics to make you giggle lol,
look at my bottom fat wobbleing about on this pic


and my feet getting a massage hhhhhmmmmm xxxx

I love it xxxx

Speak soon hunny bunnies xxxx

Lots of love
Lily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment