Wednesday 9 November 2011

Not again...............

Hiya dudes & dudettes

yes sorry peeps but I have done it again! started a health kick. yes I know they only last 5 mins with me lol.
well today has started off great :-)
I had my breakfast shake, did a session on my crosstrainer.
Went to work and drank lots of water
Had my lunch shake and drank loads of tea :-)
come home from work, took my dog out for a fast walk and spent 20 whole mins on my power plate.
Whilst on my power plate i had a chat with an amazing friend of mine.... Penelope
We ended up chatting for nearly an hour, I love chatting with Pen, she cheers me up so much.

I wanna be this fitty chick again
I have a whole 2 stone to lose to get back into these panties.

Can I do it? probably not but I am gona try ......
Watch this space cos I am gona bore the hell outta ya

love Lily xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lily ur mad, ur curves are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the very best of luck with everything hun, you have got a lot of people here to support you, would love to know how you are getting on, every step of the way x

    ReplyDelete