Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day :-)

Afternoon all,
It is boxing day ...... I love Boxing day cos i get to eat turkey sandwiches and browse the internet for some boxing day bargains :-)
So did you all have a lovely christmas day? I did! It was fab. Lots of presents off family and friends and even a few prezzies from my special friends. You know who you are xxxx Thank you so much xxxx

I got lots of nice presents this year, and i loved every single one. I got loads of chocolates and smelly bath products. I think people are trying to tell me that i smell. LOL !!
I also got socks which i really wanted and some new slippers. yippee cos my old ones were ready to go to a new home. I will be putting these onto ebay if anyone is interested. (Ebay name nicethings1983)

So what are you all up to today? please let me know, i would love to chat to you nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk

I also got another special gift for Christmas that some of you might be interested in. I got a new mobile phone so i am now up and running for text chat and possibly phone chat if I become brave enough :-)
If you would like to chat then please contact me and we can arrange something.

Right bloggers, I am going to watch my new DVD Sex & the city 2 and browse the web. I am online for most of the day if you fancy a chat.

Enjoy boxing day and speak soon

Lots of love

Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment