Thursday 23 December 2010

MY very first blog

Wow i am so excited to have found this place. i can't wait to share all my nice things with you.

It is christmas eve's eve and i have just finished wrapping all my presents. Tomorrows job is to deliver them all to family and friends. I can't wait.
I am also going to dress up in my miss santa outfit. just to be festive :-)

I am going to try and make this blog site pretty and interesting for you all to look at.

I can't wait to keep you up to date with all my hot events i will be getting up to

take care all

love lily xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lilly - Nicky here - also a lover of tights, clothes, lingerie too - similar tastes too I reckon! anyway - do comment on my recent blog too! Love to hear some feedback - it feels like Im all alone out here! N xx

    ReplyDelete