Sunday 15 May 2011

Lily's 6 months anniversary xxxx

Lily here,
I have now been sharing my nice things for a whole 6 months.
I have enjoyed every single moment of my journey and cannot wait to see what the future holds. I have met some amazing people and made some fabulous friends along the way. When I first started sharing my nicethings and my fetish with everyone I was so scared and had no Idea what I was doing but everyone was so helpful and friendly and I felt very much loved and wanted.

I became panty trust verified very early on and I am so pleased I did, I wanted to reasure all buyers out there that I am a 100% genuine and reliable panty girl who is sharing her nice things for all the right reasons.
So to celebrate me reaching the 6 month anniversary I want to do something very special for you all. I was thinking of doing a little bundle and for the first 6 buyers they will get a very special celebratery rate. In this bundle you will get a pair of panties worn by me for 48hrs, a 20 pic picture set of the panties you choose and a 50% off your next purchase voucher. WOW all this for a great £25...... better still, the first 6 buyers get all this for just £20. and all P&P is free.
So please come and celebrate my first 6 months with me.

Love Lily xx
Sugar & Spice and all things nice xxx

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your first 6 months hun, hope you will still be treating us to your nice things for a long long time to come x

    ReplyDelete