Thursday 5 May 2011

Slave vacancy opened

I have had to sack a very naughty slave boy. he did not do as he was told! he failed his tasks on more than one occasion...... bad bad bad boy. and he never treated me like a princess! Mistresses need to be spoilt every once in a while. when a mistress is treated she then rewards you. well I do!!!!!! I reward you with a packet through your door containing my nice things.


So here is the exciting bit. Because I have sacked this idiot slave an opening has become available.
Do you want to be dominated by Miss Lily? do you want to be given exciting tasks and challanges to complete? do you want to receive my nice things as rewards in the post or via email? can you treat your mistress every once in a while?
If you think you can handle Miss Lily then get in touch. nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk
email me and tell me why you think you could live up to my expectations and we can chat.
If you applied last time I had an opening then you will still need to re-apply.

Miss Lily xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment