Tuesday 14 June 2011

Introducing my new Slave

Well Boys & Girls

I have myself a new slave............his name is G slave.
I have a good feeling about G slave and cannot wait to enjoy our journey together.

We are still getting to know each other but so far so good.

The first task I gave him was to write me a couple of paragraphs about how he was going to serve me. Check it out ...........

"Miss Lily
Firstly, from an emotional perspective.  Even as I am typing this note to you, my hands are shaking with anticipation and, yes, with a little fear.  I will put all my trust in you as my Mistress and do my best to carry out your instructions as fully and completely as possible, even though I have no clear idea at this stage what they may be.  I will endeavour to please you as fully as possible, and would expect to be reprimanded if I fail to do this to your satisfaction.
 
Secondly, from a practical point of view.  I am often busy, working long days and with other things, so in order to be available for you as much of each day as possible I will ensure that this email account is directed to my mobile phone and active at all times.  Even if I cannot act on your desire immediately, this will enable me to react as quickly as I can to do your bidding "
 
Didn't he do well, I am well chuffed with him
I cannot wait to see the results to his next task, I don't have long to wait. He has got until thursday 9pam to submit the result :-)
 
I will keep you all informed of his progress as my slave.
 
Lets just hope he is better than some of mr previous slaves, they were a waste of space slave boys
 
Love & Hugs
 
Lily xx
Miss Lily to my slave boys :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment