Thursday 30 June 2011

My slaves have a (H)nappy time & my lack of blogging.....

Good evening my lovelies.

Sorry I have not been blogging for a few days, I have had the renovating faries in to do some jobs around my house. I have had new doors fitted. I wanted to make sure I was extra safe after the break in the other month. well I now feel safe as a button :-)
I am still trying to replace my things that were stolen. I am getting there slowly. I have a temporay laptop for a week whilst my friend is on holiday but then after that I will be to the internet cafe round the block untill I save up enough amazon.co.uk gift certs to get a new computer.
If you feel sorry for me and would like to see me online alot more you can send me amazon.co.uk gift certs to my email address nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk and this will get me a new comp quicker.
Of course if you send me a gift cert I will reward you with my nicethings. Its only fair that I treat you if you treat me lol x

This weeks task for my little slave machines was for them to act like big babies.
they both did very well but I really cannot decide who is top of the class this week.
G Slave made his own nappy which really impressed me and Humble slut slave went and bought a pack of nappies to please me.
Will you help me decide who deserves to me top of the class at Lily's slave skool......

G Slave

Humble slut slave

Take a look at the result photos and tell me which you think is the best and lets get a winner of this nappy challenge lol

Sugar & Spice and all things nice
Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment