Wednesday 28 December 2011

2011 is almost over

Evening all my lovelies xxx
2011 has been a mixture of bad and good for me.
Bad times - include my house needing major work caused by damp and woodworm :-( expensive appliances breaking down on me and needed replacing, boiler, washing machine, laptop, phone. eeekkkk I can keep listing but im not gona.

Then there was the job situation, I got put onto 30 day consultation and had to re-apply for my own job. Luckily this bad time turned good with me being offered my job. Yippee!

And worst of all my health took a turn towards bad, I was a mess and got so ill at times, I have piled on the stones this year whilst struggling with my illness, and as you all know  i have not managed to stick to a diet for more than a week.

GOOD TIMES for 2011 

 well I have found some excellent people on MUPS and managed to make some friends (you know who you are) :-) Thank you for your friendship. you mean alot to me.

So for 2012 I am hoping for alot more good things to happen, I hope to sort myself out and lose these extra stones, I am thinking maybe not to make such a huge deal over a diet and just cut down and do MORE excercise. I am sure this is all I will need to do. well we will see.
Do you have any personal goals for 2012? please shre then with us all.

Lily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment