Monday 2 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Morning lovelies

Well 2012 is now here and I am going to make sure it is going to be a fab year.
I have made a few new years resolutions but I am not going to share them with you just yet.
Do you have any new years resolutions? please share them with me

But first of all today is going to be a very very lazy day for me. I am going to sit on the sofa all day long catching up with all the tv programs I have recorded, drink cups of tea, eat christmas chocolates and spend time online with all of you lovelies.
and at some point today I will be adding all my new panties onto my website and share my New year offer with you all. It is a good one.

New Year offer
From now until Sunday 8th January.
Do you see something you like on my website? well if you do and you would like it you tell me how much you want to pay for it :-) and I very rarely say no hehehehehehehehe

So be quick cos nicethings will be snapped up at low low prices.

Lily xxx
I cannot wait to spend this year with all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment