Saturday 30 April 2011

Special surprise ....

Hiya all
Sorry I have not blogged for nearly a whole week. Naughty Lily
Well I am here now :-)

I have been treated to some fab gifts from one of my favourite online kinky stores.
thank you very much my special friends who have sent me these prezzies..
you know who you are :-) xxxx
A huge glittery pink jellie dildo, its sooooo cute
A tiny pocket sized bullet vibe
Not 1 but 2 sets of gold love eggs

Aren't I a lucky Lily, I have not had chance to play with them all yet but I cannot wait to play with them.

My Slave boy is being a very good boy, read what he wrote for me. It is great xx

"I remember stumbling across a blog entry that read something along the lines of 'who wud like to be my slave?'. I could not resist to contact lily and start our adventure together.
    I was nervous waitin for the first reply from you, wondering if u really were serious about wanting a slave to serve and entertain you. But thankfully u were more than welcoming and since that moment u hav not failed to dissapoint me. And I hope the same can be sed about me.
    I remember each task in great detail, the thoughts that run thru my head upon recieving a new task from mistress lily are exciting. I'm instantly planning how I can best please my mistress. The most exciting time for me is the moment I send u the pic evidence of my completed tasks, I love the thought of u seein the pics for the first time and I like to think u hav a little play wiv urself ova pics of me in panties.
    Each task I hav wished my mistress lily was actually there wiv me. Forcing me to Hoover my room better, standing ova me wiv a leather whip. Making sure that my ass is spanked red raw on both cheeks leaving me unable to sit for days. I wish she had been the one forcing a toothbrush up my bottom or placing clothes pegs on my cock, humiliating
me for her own amusement.
    My least favourite task that u hav given me wud defo hav to be the shaving of my pubes, at the time I thought it had been easy, jus a few weeks later tho and the itching was unbearable. It is only in the past few weeks that I have finally got itch free days, I'm so glad.
    I guess the biggest tease that u giv me is that I hav no idea wot u look like, I also find this very exciting tho as I hav to use my imagination and the handful of pics that I can find on ur website. I also like to imagine wot u wud do I u got ur hands on me for real, I imagine u'd leave me exhausted, beaten by whips and chains, wot wud u force up my bottom? Leaving me humiliated but no doubt satisfied.
     I also enjoy the wait for a reward from my mistress, my favourite so far being the leopard skin panties that I asked for as my reward, I was so glad to see those were the panties u had chosen for me to enjoy. The smell of my mistress wen they  first arrived was so arousing I had to whip my clothes of and wank my cock to such an amazingly intense orgasm. Mistress Lily ur exciting to me, I love
pleasing u wiv my completed tasks and posing in panties for u and hope I can continue to for some.
    There u go mistress I hope u like my essay about our journey together so far xxxxx"

Isn't it a great piece of writing? I did not expect something so good from him.
Can't wait for him to complete my next task

Chow for now
Love
Lily xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment