Sunday 3 July 2011

Time to get FIT! seriously this time

Right all
I have been moaning for ages about how much weight I have gained this year.
I can only blame myself cos I am the one that shoves the food into my mouth. right well it stops now.
I am going to follow a healthy well ballanced diet and exercise program to trim back into shape. I was so much happier when I exercised regulary. at the moment I haven't excercised for weeks and I am so tired. exercise gave me loads of energy and made me feel great!

I am going to keep you all updated on my progress and I would love your help and support.

You can help me a little bit if you like..... whilst i am doing my keep fit regime you can purchase my panties and I will wear them for an exercise session. If you want these panties just contact me and mention work out panties and you can have a pair for just £8. this includes 24hrs wear and a session :-)

P.S - I have just filmed a vid of me in my leotard on the tiny trampoline if you are up for a giggle lol x

Do you think I can keep it up? lets see shall we........but I am really determined this time. I just want to be fit and healthy and feel good x

Sugar & Spice
Lily xx

1 comment:

  1. good luck with everything hunny, you look fantastic already but i'm sure you will soon be down to the size you want to be x

    ReplyDelete