Tuesday 5 July 2011

diet diary

hello my sugar plum fairies, and my slave boys.

I am on day 2 of my diet and so far so good. no cheats or temptations :-) I am well chuffed.

Well humble slut slave failed his last task! how dare he. he will be punished. G slave excelled once again, There is nothing G slave can fail on.

G slave is still Lily's number 1 slave xxxx

I am having so much fun with these 2 slaves, I just hope they are having fun too. The new task is a nice easy pleasant one so they should both pass with flying colours. cant wait to see the results x

I had a 3rd slave but he had to be let go for disobeying Miss Lily. but this is good news for you all  cos it means I have a new vacancy opening.
If you are interested contact me.

Don't forget boys and girls that I am a nice panty girl with a slight twist of naughtiness thrown in for a bit more fun

Sugar & Spice and all things nice

Lily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment