Wednesday 13 July 2011

Where has the sunshine gone..........

Evening boys and girls

I hope this finds you all very well this evening.
Well where has the summer sunshine gone???? I am sooooooo cold bbbbrrrrrr

the weather has been rubbish this week, so rubbish that I have resorted to snuggling up on the sofa with a cup of tea and blanket.
A blanket in July! OMG lol

Whilst I have been snuggled up at home in the cold evenings I have been doing some doodleing lol
I got one of those felt coulouring pictures. Do you like? hahahah
If you really like it and want it contact me and it can be yours. I will even sign it for you lol

Do you peeps want an update on my new health regime??
well its not that great. I have been really good with what I eat and done loads of exercise but guess what, I have not yet lost a single pound.
I am so gutted, I have worked so hard :-(
I am not giving up tho.....staying positive

SALE SALE SALE SALE
I am having a summer sale whoop whoop!
I am going to have a few panties in this sale for a bargain one time price of £5 per pair with 24 hours wear. this is less than half price :-)
be quick before they all fly out of my panty draw giggle giggle


Chat soon sexy boys and girls
Love Lily xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment