Sunday 25 September 2011

Disaster strikes again!

Good evening my sweethearts.

I have some more bad new to share with you all.
My Laptop picked up a terrible email virus and passed away on me :-( I had to get myself a new one and quick so that I could stay in touch with all of you.

I was so unsure what sort of laptop to get but I think I have made a good chose. I luv it!!!!!!

something else broke at home this weekend too. My washing machine! but I am not too upset about that cos it gives me an excuse not to wash my panties lol xxxx

This weekend I am wearing a very special pair of panties for a very special friend of mine. these panties are the ones that were featured in my previous blog about my DIY panties. well these panties are going to a very special home.

but if you liked the look of my DIY panties you will love my panties of the week pair.... check them out here on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment