Monday 5 September 2011

Morning lovelies

Morning all,
 how are you all on this cold yet sunny monday? I am not a fan of monday's one bit!
I prefer saturday and sundays so that I can spend all my time with you :-) instead of being at work.
but I am afraid that I have to go to work to earn the pennies that I need to live. If I didn't work then I would not have any internet access. and no internet acces means no Lily! now that would be terrible.

Slavery!
just to let you know that I no longer have any slaves to play with. the famous G slave has had to leave me due to him finding himself a new girlfriend and he really wants to make a go of things with this lucky lady. I wish G slave all the best for the future. He was a dream come true, such a great guy and I will miss him loads...
Humble slut slave....pffft lets not even talk about him! pathetic.

My main aim is to get back to being naughty but nice lily. being a mistress is lots of fun but I much prefer spending my time being a nice panty girl. I love to spend the time getting to know you and making every order just perfect for you. I also like to make friends with you. I do see every buyer as a friend and not a customer.

Gosh am I blabbering on and boring you?

I have just got some newbie panties.... wana see??





cute ha?

I have a busy day today, I am going to the wood yard to get some floorboards and then gona nip into town and look for some kinky wears

catch ya later

Lily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment