Wednesday 28 September 2011

Lily in tights!

Lily in Tights!!!!
whit whoo


It is getting too those winter months and I need to keep my feet nice and warm.
when in tights my flower gets very warm.
Very warm flower = tasty panties
I am now starting to wear tights so do you think it would be best to wear them with or without panties underneath?
giggle giggle

I spend all day in a warm and stuffy office and my little tired feet stay crammed inside my stiletoes for at least 9 hours a day. sometimes much longer.
can you imagine what my tights are like at the end of the day??
also let me tell you a naughty secret, I sometimes wear the same pair for more than the one day ;-)

I love tights just as much as panties and I have so many different pair in loads of colours and textures. I love tights that put a sexy shimmer on my leggies

Sugar & Spice and all things nice
Lily


check out my panties and tights that you can own after me x

2 comments: