Wednesday 5 October 2011

Lily's new nicethings :-)

Evening peeps

Look what Lily got in the post .... they are so nice :-)


Cute floral panties and stripey zebra tights :-)
Please excuse my wobbley bits lol

my new tights on my leggies

I so need tights now the chilly weather hase come and joined us bbbbrrrrr.
Thank you so much Mr B for the lovely gifts. I love them.
Mr B, there will be something in the post for you to say thank you :-) xx



ooooohhhh did I tell you?
one of my old slaves begged for me to be his mistress again.
I wasn't sure If I would have the time to go into this area again but I am giving it a go.
I am just going to have the one slave at the moment as I am a busy bunny at the mo.
but i may consider others in the future. If you would like to apply feel free but I am not promising anything :-)
This certain slave had to really prove how much he wanted to be back under my wing.

Lily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment