Saturday 22 October 2011

Smiling Lily

Well hello all you lovely boys and girls.
I have not blogged for ages, have you missed me??
 I have had so much going on.
as you know I am renovating my house and I have been knocking a fire place about this morning. I have had to remove some of the bricks and put in a lintel abit higher up to make room for my reclaimed cast Iron fireplace that I found on ebay for a fiver! It is the best bargain I have ever got. It is looking great.

I get the walls and ceilings plastered next week. wahhoooo I cannot wait to get my rooms back. hopefully they will be finished by christmas time :-)

I have some more news for you sweeties. I did my first cam show last night. WOW it was amazing. We had so much fun.
If you would like to play with me on cam then get in touch xxx

here is a cute little picture for you

1 comment:

  1. Wot an amazing arse! More pix in tights plz!

    ReplyDelete