Sunday 30 October 2011

What have I done

Morning Lovelies,
Well I have woke up this morning feeling kinda rubbish.
I looked in the mirror and hated what was looking back at me.
I have really let myself go.
Why have I let myself get like this?
This last year I have gained 2 huge stone and I feel proper rough!

Well no point in moaning about It, I quickley got my clothes on grabbed the dog and went out for a morning stroll. Every little helps :-) No more chocolate and cakes for Lily. My nicethings body is now a temple.
I am not going to be on a "DIET" cos I hate that word and I can never stick to them. Instead I am gona cut out all the crap I eat and do some exercise! and hopefully my shape will improve.

I have had a rubbish year, I have been ill and I have lost all of my real friends.
I have not been out and enjoyed myself in months. I has lost all my confidence and I am petrified of being with people. I feel so lonely. :-(
People say it is good to write about your true feelings and thoughts and writing this has made me feel better but I don't wana depress all of you :-)

Anyway Lovely Bubbley Lily is still here somewhere and she is fighting to come out

Love you all

Lily x

1 comment:

  1. Diet!? Are you joking, you look fine to me, your curves are sexy as hell :-)

    ReplyDelete