Sunday 30 October 2011

Trick or Treat

You all prob know I love Halloween,
as a kid I used to go trick or treating around my neighbourhood for the whole week leading up to Halloween. My friends and I used to get loads of nice treats. We used to have pocketfuls of sweets and chocolates. and even the odd bit of cash her and there.
I don't agree with giving cash as a treat on halloween, It is more fun for the kids to get sweeties :-)
If I was to go Trick or treating now and I turned up on your doorstep. Would you give me a TRICK or a TREAT???
Please do tell me and everyone else who reads this. remember its just for fun :-) xxx
Lily xxx

also now my Trick or Treat auction tickets are now 2 for the price of 1.
be quick as there are only not many left

2 comments:

  1. If you turned up on my doorstep you'd get a treat alrite! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nicest treat i could ever wish for would be for you to be knocking on my door someday.

    ReplyDelete