Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter time

Happy Easter everyone xxx

Well my easter weekend is going great, yesterday I had a BBQ and a few cheeky drinkies in the sunshine. My friend and I then thought it would be a great Idea to put the tent up in the garden and do a spot of camping in the garden.
It was such a great night, we had a game of monopoly and a few more drinkies, gosh we do sound sad don't we lol... Well as the drinks were flowing we decided to do a little photo shoot of our panties in the tent lol.
We also got to watch the thunder and lightening storm in the sky, the flases of light where amazing.

As for today I have been playing the easter bunny and delivering all my nieces and nephews their easter eggs. they were so pleased with which ones I had got them. aw bless them.

I got a new neice last weekend, did I tell you? she is gorgeous and she has been named after a very nice girl. She has been named Lily after me......so cute, and I am so honoured to share my name with such a beautiful girl xx


Enjoy the rest of your easter all you sexy bunnies

Love Lily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment