Thursday 7 April 2011

so excited :-)

evening all

how are you xxx
it is nearly the weekend and I am so excited. I am going out with the girls and boys this weekend. We are going paintballing and then into town for drinks and a well deserved dance. I cannot wait to get on the dance floor to have a good dance x
If you wana treat me to a drink on saturday night just email me and let me know nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk giggle giggle

I am planning on taking my camera out on my big night out in the hope that my friends will flash their panties at me so I can snap them and get some hot pics to share with you all. would you like to see them If I get any lol x

I am so ready for this night out, I have not been out for ages.
I see that someone has treated me to a gorgeous dress from my wishlist. Thank you so much I will love it, ooooh I hope it comes in time for saturday night and I could maybe wear it out xx

Lily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment