Friday 1 April 2011

Its friday at last

Good evening my fellow bloggers
how are you all on this very welcomed friday? I am so pleased that Friday is finally here and I have finished work for the week. It is now having fun time and chill out time.
I do not have any plans for the weekend, a quiet chilled one I think.

Ohhhh actually I think I might do some new photo sets and possibly some kinky vids.
If you have any special requests drop me an email nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk.

I got my princess dress delivered today. It is truely stunning! I am so much in love with it and cannot wait to be a proper princess. I am not really feeling like a princess at the moment :-( no one has treated this poor little princess to anything special for a while. would you like to make this sad little girl smiley and happy again? visit my wishlist then! LOL

If you feel like treating yourself to something special then I am doing a very special package for just £20. You will get a pair of panties, pair of popsocks, a pussy pop and 2 of my picture sets.  hhhhmmmm yummy xxx
contact me if you want to know more or visit my website http://www.nicethings1983.com/

p.s I got a gorgeous bunch of Lillies today from a secret someone. they are gorgeous xx

Lily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment