Monday 18 April 2011

Wow ...............

Oh I feel so special :-) look what I have been treated to. so sexy....... aren't I the lucky princess xxx





I am so happy to have received these gorgeous items, but just one thing.....who sent them????
I am not sure :-) I have an Idea but please get in touch if it was you. I would love to thank you and send you a gift in return xxx

My nice good slave boy has again completed his task to a very high standard. He is very good at my tasks. I must make my next one very difficult to see if he can complete again hahaha lol

With regards to my new slave vacancy I have had a high interest and am slowly working through trying to choose, they all sound great, I just wish I could employ you all xxx


OOOOOhhhhhhh it is easter very soon, have you all been and got you chocolate eggs to give to your loved ones? I went and got all of mine at the weekend..... I will be posting them out in a few days to make sure that all my special friends get them in time to enjoy xxxx Yummy xxx

My very special Friend "B" is making me very sad at the moment. I hope that he starts to treat me a bit nicer soon or I may have to make a horrible decision.  I don't want to have to make a horrible decision...... I need help.
I just want to smile again xxx

Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment