Sunday 10 April 2011

Wow what a weekend

I have had the best weekend ever! well this year anyway lol.
I went on a joint hen and stag party. We went paintballing yesterday morning. we did Girls vs Boys and guess who won???? Us girls of course. It was red hot yesterday and I was sweating like mad cos I had soooo many layers on to protect me.
I got shot a few times and OMG it bloody hurt. take a look at my war wounds ouch .....





Ouch they are so sore and really bruised. The paintballs travel at around 200mph when they are fired. I was so scared and I hid behind trees most of the time lol x
It was great fun but do not think I will be doing it again in a hurry lol x

After the 5 hours of running around and hiding in the woods I went home to get showered and beautified for painting the town red and having a good dance.

It was a great night and I had such a good time. I danced all night and my poor little feet are also really hurting.
I didn't get home until 3.30am this morning and was up early at 8.30am so I am very very tired now :-(

I set myself a naughty little task, and this was to get the girls to let me take pics of their knickers. well I didn't to do good with this task, I didn't get many panty shots but I did get some other fab photos. Here are a few of them.
They are of my friends and I did have there permission and have got permission to put them on my blog as long as I keep their identity private.





They are good aren't they :-) I have a few more good pics if you would like to see them.
If you want to see them then a small donation is required and this donation will go towards taking my friends out for tea and drinks to say thank you for letting me take these pics to show you all.

Gosh I could talk for ages about my fun night out but I am struggling to keep my eyes open.
ssssooooooooooo tired

Good night all my lovelies

Lily xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment