Monday 4 April 2011

filming complete and 5 sleeps to go........

Evening all

Yippeee thats another mardy monday out the way. as you might know I do not like mondays at all. but my monday has been made good by wearing this sexy silk thong for a very lucky boy xx
I really don't wana send it cos it is so gorgeous but I have had loads of fun with it and its time for someone else to enjoy it.

I have filmed 2 new videos tonight, 1 is a naughty little toenail painting pamper session and the other is a little bit of Lily playtime with my pocket sized friend. giggle giggle xx
If you would like to see these videos just ask, don't be shy..... I'm not lol x

I m going out on saturday, 5 sleeps to go...........
I am going on an all day outing with my friends. It is a joint hen & stag party.
I am so excited :-) It is going to be so much fun!!! In the day we are going paintballing. We are doing Hens Vs Stags.......come on you hens!!!!!!!!
and at night we are all going out drinking.
I am so excited, I have not been out for such a long time.
I just need to get a new dress for the evening. Yikes, might have to raid my friends wardrobe lol x

and I have set myself a little challenge, I am going to try get some of the girlies to pose for some panty shots. I wonder how many I can get to flash me their knickers lol xxx
OMG I hope I can get some to share with you now hahahaha.

Changing the subject now cos I am getting a bit excited... I am after a new camera to make my pic sets even better but I have no idea what I need. Would you be able to advise me on what is a good camera and what I should look for. nothing too expensive tho please .  I alse need it to make my hot sexy videos.
I have always fancied the option where it takes about 10-15 shots with one click so that I can get the best frame... does that make sense lol xxx

I hope you can advise me on the camera ..

love Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment