Wednesday 13 April 2011

Good slave boy

Evening all you sexy kinky boys and girls

As you are aware I have a slave called Slave D, well he has been a very good boy and I must share this with all of you.
He has always completed his tasks by the given deadline to a very high standard. this was his latest sucessful completed task
As you can see he wrote I belong to Lily on his bottom. I love it.
Because Slave D has really pleased me and made me smile he is getting a very nice treat from me. I can't tell you what it is because he doesn't know what it is yet and I don't want to spoil the surpise :-)


Recruiment of new slave
I have space for another slave due to me having to let a bad one go a couple of weeks ago. he turned out to be a very bad ignorant nasty slave. he never did his tasks, never tributed on time and was always nasty to me.

So if you think you are man enough to be under my wing and are strong enough to have a mistress then apply to Mistress Lily at nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk
When you contact me I shall ask you some questions and ask you to participate in a very easy task x Once you have completed the task and answered my questions I will let you know if you have been succesfull xx

Love Lily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment