Thursday 17 March 2011

Look what I got

Good evening all

Happy St Patricks day...... are you all having a good day ? I hope you are having a guiness or 2 to celebrate xx

look what came through my postbox yesterday

its a nice gold and black little number, isn't it cute.
I had trouble getting into it and I need to learn how to tie it up a bit tighter to make sure my boobies don't fall out lol.
I took quite a few pics of me wearing it and I felt ever so sexy .....Yummy

My little worshiper Mr R bought me this for being a very good Mistress.
and Mr R has been sent a pair of my tasty panties as a treat. what a lucky boy!
I love Mr R, he is such a good boy. oooh that reminds me I must send him his next task before the night is out xxx

I was also asked by a very special friend  to do a special custom order for him, it involved an older ladies pair of knickers which you might know as granny panties. Well I was a bit unsure about wearing these huge pants but I thought well why not.
OMG I really like wearing them.
They are so soft and silky to touch and very very comfy,
and they have another bonus, they hold my tummy in lol hahaha
what do you think

I cannot wait for my special friend to receive these beauties.
I am even thinking of getting some more for myself to enjoy.
They would be fab for when the painter & decoraters are in lol xx

Enjoy the rest of your evening boys & girls and if you are bored come and join me on facebook. look for Lily nicethings xxxxxx

sweetdreams, hugs & Kisses

Love Miss Lily xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Special friend? Aw, thank you!

    Plan on showing off for the painter?

    ReplyDelete