Sunday 20 March 2011

OMG

OMG......... can you all remember that guy I used to always talk about?????
Well guess who has got a date with him? ME ME ME ME
I am so excited yet nervous.

Here is how I managed to swindle the date.

I went to the shops this afternoon to get a few bits and bobs and I spotted the cutiest little pair of shoes in the shop window, I couldn't take my eyes off them but I carried on walking on my way. BANG I bumped into someone and knocked myself over. ouch my bum still hurts from falling on it.
I looked up and you will never guess who I had bumped into, (well I bet you probably know already) lol yes it was the guy I always talk about.

He held out his hand and helped me up. His skin was so soft and wow.
I was so embarrassed, he asked me if I was ok and I just nodded speechless. I am such a geek lol
He then said, Your Lily aren't you? Yeh urm yes I answered.
he then carried on with, Lily I have been meaning to bump into you for a while......
Oh, I  said why is that .....

well anyway you don't wana hear all the boring chit chat.. so what happened was he asked me to go out for a drink with him Tuesday night. Of course I said yes.

OMG I think I will have to go back and buy those cute shoes for my hot date eeeekkkkk

Watch this space to see how I get on lol x

1 comment: