Tuesday 15 March 2011

While you were out card ........naughty postman

hiya sugars,

When I got home from work today I found a "while you were out card" on my door mat. It will be my naughty corset set that I showed you in yesterdays blog. but they have taken it away again because I was out :-( Why could they have not left it around the back of the house like all my other parcels??????

So annoying. I think the postman must have known that I was itching to get this sexy underwear. I would have been straight up them stairs and into that gorgeous set and taking some sexy snaps.
Oh well I guess you will all have to wait now untill tomorrow to see a sneaky peak. hahaha. well thats if i get it tomorrow.


how are you all this lovely tuesday evening. I am just watching easties and writing this blog. P.S If this blog does not make any sense then you know why lol xxx no I promise my full attention will be on our blog.

I am very good and I have been in a great mood all day, I think that was because I am wearing a pair of panties for someone very naughty. I am always in a good mood when I am preparing these gorgeous items of underwear :-) xxx
I so cannot wait to get into bed wearing them later, that is when I make them extra ..........special x

I have a panty free day tomorrow so if you want me to be a happy bunny again tomorrow contact me, I would love to make you something special :-)

Love & hugs & kisses

Lily xxxx

1 comment: