Tuesday 22 March 2011

Things go from bad to worse

evening all,
thank you all so much for commenting on my blog about the dress for my big girley night out.

Well dress C won and it is my favourite.

Product Image

But unfortunatley the gorgeous new dress is not going to be mine :-( my silly boiler has just packed up and after having the plumber out today It is gona cost nearly £300 to fix. GUTTED!
so I am afraid my new dress has gone out of the window cos I need to find the boiler money from somewhere......hhhhmmmmm I wonder if the plumber will accept payment in panties ???????  what do you think lol.


It is just not my month is it, doggy poorly, boiler poorly, Lily poorly, what next argh ........ It is getting too much now cry cry cry .


Sorry all for sharing this with you and I hope I haven't bored you all, but thank you for listening to me it has made me feel a little better xx

Love Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment