Thursday 31 March 2011

Tasty Thursday

Hey babes,
its thursday..... yipee nearly the weekend.
I have been a very busy bunny tonight, I have wrapped up some nice things ready for posting tomorrow morning. I have been writing some lovely special cards for my favourite people out there. They will alo be going into the post tomorrow.
I am just about to order some brown padded envelopes and some pretty paper because I have used my last of it tonight wrapping my nice things.

I love to make my nicethings look all pretty and nice when I post them to you.
I think good things come in nice packages :-)

Hey did I mention that I have bought a proper princess dress? I cannot wait for it to arrive. It is truely stunning!!!!!!!!
I will share it with you all when it arrives.

I have just been reading my friends Blog "Polly" and she has made me sooooo Jealous. Take a look for yourself and you will see why. Another stunning view xxx

My bad boys are letting me down :-( they are not completing there tasks. This upsets me quite alot. I am going to give them until the end of the week to complete the task and If they do not deliver they will be gone.................

I will keep you updated with the progress.


Love & Kisses

Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment