Wednesday 9 March 2011

My Naughty little Slave

Evening boys and girls

Just as you were thinking that I am all sugar and spice I turn out to be a little bit naughty.
I have myself a naughty Slave. I call him slave boy.
I have been having so much fun ordering him around and guess what, I think he is kinda enjoying it too :-)
I have had him hoovering his bedroom in a thong and got him spanking his bum red raw. aren't I naughty giggle giggle...........

I am thinking of my next challange for slave boy. something very cheeky.

Also whilst having so much fun doing this I have been adding to my picture sets. I have a peeing picture set.
It is on my website if you are interested in seeing this very personal sexy picture set xx

Love & Hugs
Naughty but still nice Lily xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment