Saturday 5 March 2011

Sat 5th march 2011

hiya all

well I am feeling very silly because of yesterdays blog post, I was having a very bad day and it was also very emotional :-(
I am ok now but feeling very tired now.

This time next wek I will be starting my getting beautiful process for going out with the girls. but I have one tiny problem. I have NOTHING to wear. Can I get arrested for going out in my underwear????? lol

If you wana get me a sexy little outfit I will also treat you to some nice things in return, my nice things :-) xx

I would just like to send a big get well soon hug and kiss to my friend Mr B. hope you are up and about very very soon.

I have been out looking for new boots this afternoon but come home empty handed, all the shop shelves were full of sandals and summer clothes :-( oh well never mind, I will keep looking. maybe the internet will have more boots for sale than the shops.

Who wants to see more of me? I have loads of picture sets available. Amazon.co.uk gift certificates are welcome in return for my hot and sexy pictures. you will love what you see xxx

I feel very naughty this afternoon giggle giggle xxxxxxxx

Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment