Monday 14 March 2011

Slaves & Granny pants

As you are already aware I have turned a little bit bad. I am still a nice girl underneath tho :-)

I have told you about slave boy, well I now have a second slave. he is called Slave R. he is very naughty and gets told off alot. I actually think he enjoys me telling him off.

Slave boy has been very good with the last task, so good that I treated him to some saucy pics and I am wearing a pair of panties for him today. He is getting those for free too because he has been so good.

As for Slave R I am seriously thinking of sacking him, he keeps letting me down and does not do the tasks properly and he has not treated his mistress yet. Not a good idea!!!!

I can't wait for the postman to arrive, he is bringing me this sexy corset
Fine Corset including matching thong
Isn't it sexy, I will post a photo of me wearing it for you all to see when i get it.

Granny Panties
Do any of you out there like big granny panties??
I have been asked by a regular to wear these for him
Product Image
I am quite excited as I have never prepared a pair of huge panties like this before. I cannot wait to go to work with these under my skirt :-) and then lounge around in them all night.
If this pair goes well then I think I will add some more of these panty styles to my website.
What do you think to Big panties? please leave your comments xx

anyway I will keep you posted on the progress of this order lol xxx

Love

Lily
AKA - Mistress Lily
















1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that I could inspire you to find a new panty niche. :)

    ReplyDelete