Monday 28 March 2011

Moody Monday

Hiya all
how is your day going? I woke up in a mood this morning. a CBA mood lol.
sat at work and surfed the internet for a while looking through amazon. there is so much on there that I would like but I have run out of Amazon credit certs gggggrrrrrr.
Donations for Amazon.co.uk can be sent to nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk
remember that If you treat me to a little donation to turn this moody princess into a hot horny happy princess then you will be highly rewarded to something very nice :-)

I wana be a hot hory princess NOW.......... think I will log on to Messenger shortly to have a saucy chat with you all. add me nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk :-) lets have some fun this evening !

I need to snap out of this mardy mood gggggrrrrr, come cheer me up will ya lol x

I have had a pair of sexy panties on today and I am making them delicious for a very lucky boy, who is gona love what I have done to them :-) hahahahahaha


Love & Hugs & sloppey moody kisses
Lily xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment