Saturday 15 January 2011

1 week to go ......................

morning all

I didn't sleep very well last night so I am very tired today :-( I think I will have a lazy day today.
Not much planned for today, a quick trip to the post office to post some of my prepared nice things off to my lovely friends. I hope I bump into that hot guy again, well not physically lol xxx

then home to chill out I think. I have some nice things to list onto my store later this afternoon so feel free to check them out on MUPS
Also my website could do with a bit of a clean up.

So my day will be quite busy actually. I will be online for most of the day so feel free to drop me an email if you fancy a natter. nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk
I always have time to stop for a break and have a chat with nice people xxxxxxx

hopefully speak to you soon then

OOOOhhhhhhhh i forgot to mention why this blog is called 1 week to go, Its my birthday in a week :-) very exciting xxxx

Love Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment