Saturday 29 January 2011

Where have I been?

Hiya

so so so sorry I have not blogged for a few days. I am a very naughty girlie for neglecting you xxx
Well I am back now and ready to share my exciting discoveries.

I was sorting through my panty draw yesterday as it had got abit mixed up and untidy. I have sorted them into Panties, Thongs and Bra & panty sets.
When I was doing my tidy session I came across some panties that I forgot I had. They are so cute and cool. I will take a piccy of them later and add them onto here for you all to see.
I was so excited when I found these panties, good memorys came flooding back to me when i came across them. giggle giggle he he maybe I will share these memorys with you :-) lets just say they are juicy memories lol


Lily xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment