Sunday 23 January 2011

28 year old birdie

Hiya huns

Ouch my head hurts ....... I think I had 1 too many rose's yesterday.
Well I am now 28 and looking great :-) (i do feel old today tho)

I broke my promise didn't I yesterday. I am so sorry I didn't birthday blog for you. I got whisked away for the day and didn't have any internet access whilst I was out :-(

I got lots and lots of nice things yesterday, flowers, chocolates, perfume, sexy underwear hhhhmmmmm
Check out the hot undies I got :-)
Do you like??? xxxxx

Well hunnies I think I need to get a late breakfast/early lunch of scrambled eggs on toast to soak up this rose. I don't drink very often so when I do it hurts. I am a light weight. I only had 3 glasses. xxx

Speak to you soon my hunnies

hugs & kisses
Lily xx

3 comments:

  1. aw thanks hun, get in touch, I have something you might like x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok hun - anything girly! yu seen my little blog yet?

    ReplyDelete