Friday 21 January 2011

Birthday Eve and so excited xxxx

Evening blogger friends

Well if you haven't already guessed it is my birthday in less than 3 hours :-) any one would think that I am excited or something........ I am ha ha ha ha xxx I love getting surprise presents x

Look what I got today, I knew I was getting them but still got excited about them arriving.





They are so pretty and they fit like a glove, I am going to wear them when I go out with the girlies tomorrow night with a nice little dress and of course my birthday panties.

I also got some more birthday flowers today, my favourite type of flower. yes Lillies :-)
Lillies are my favourite flower. they are so pretty and smell beautiful just like me lol xxx Yes I was named after the flower incase anybody was wondering. I love my name xxxx

Oh yeh guys and girls, my birthday panties are still ready and waiting for someone to have them.
 
Can you imagine what I can get up to in a pair of panties? lol xxx
 
Well I am going up to bedfordshire shortly so I will leave you with this pic to dream over.
 

P.S I will speak to you tomorrow on my birthday blog.......... yes just because it is my birthday it doesn't mean I don't have time to blog to you. I always have the time for all of you. forever and ever.

Love to you all from the nearly birthday girl xxxxx

Lily xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment