Monday 10 January 2011

Long long long day but with a great ending :-)

Well good evening my sexy friends xxxx

I don't really like mondays and today was one really bad long day. I went back to work today after having a few weeks off for xmas and illness.
Firstly I had to get up really early which was very hard work, anyway I managed to get to work, settle in and get a cuppa and then I went off to do some work.

It got to 10am and a customer on the telephone was awful to me, they must have got out the wrong side of the bed this morning lol. and me cos I was so tired and sad to be back at work went to the ladies and had a few tears :-( silly me.....lol xxxx  I hope no one say me.... how embarrasing.

Anyway I carried on with work, caught up with my work mates and had a natter with them.

This afternoon came but seemed to drag. gosh this must have been the longest afternoon ever, I was so pleased when it was hometime. yippeeeee....
Oh but hang on a minute, I needed to pop to the shops to get a few bits for tea so I sat in the rush hour traffic for a while and eventually got to the shop. It was so busy and there wasn't even an underwear section in this shop to cheer me up. grrrrrrr bad times.
I got my stuff and made my way home, oh more traffic by the way. I am sure it would be quicker for me to walk rather than go in the car.... nah I am too lazy.

Ah finally home but its was a bit chilly, bbbbrrrrrrr. oh poosticks I forgot to change the timer on the boiler. I must remember to change it before I go to bed. I then made my tea and got settled in front of my laptop for a bit.

Sorted out a few bits and pieces on the internet, checked my facebook , Twitter and emails and updated my wishlist.

Then I had a great chat with my good friend Polly, we had a right good chin wag tonight and she made my day loads better. Bless her she is lovely. (Polly you really cheered me up and made me smile tonight)

Hey my fellow bloggers let me tell you a secret, Polly has got gorgeous long legs and a hot body. Polly will always make you smile. Take a sneaky peak at her for yourself "Polly" she is hot xxx 
Trust me..... Polly is brilliant and you will love everything about her.

ohh also just before I go to dreamworld, Who likes January sales??????? yes we all do don't we. Well Polly has joined in,  check out the fab stuff she has in her January sale . hhhmmmm hhhhmmmm hhhhmmmm yummy xxxxx

Right all my favourites, I am going to bedfordshire night night my lovelies xxxx

Love Lily xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment