Thursday 20 January 2011

Rubbish day gets better

Evening everyone.

Oh what a rubbish day It has been, It has been so cold..... I have even had 2 pairs of panties on to keep me warm bbbbbrrrrr lol x

When I got to work this morning I thought right cup of tea time before I start anything. Wrong! the kettle wouldn't work aargh. blooming eck thats all I needed.
I got one of the engineers to pop in to have a look, Whoopie it was just the fuse that had gone in the plug :-)
Once that was sorted I managed to get my morning cuppa.
That cuppa made me feel abit more alive.

After lunchtime my day started to get a bit better. I had warmed up enough to take off my coat, about time cos I had been wearing it all morning.
I did some more work, it was very quiet this aft so I managed to have a gossip with the girls. We chatted about the weekend and sorted some plans for saturday night.

Can anybody remember what is happening on Saturday???

Yes well done it is my birthday! I am so excited and I am really looking forward to it. Think the girls and I are going to go for a nice meal and a couple of cheeky lemonades :-) well it would very rude not to.

When I got home from work and as I was walking upto my front door I was met by a delivery lady, look what she had brought for me .... they are gorgeous

I am not really sure who they are from, I have a little idea cos there was a little clue on the card but no name.
Thank you so so so much, they are stunning and I love flowers xx
I don't get flowers very often and I had a few tears in my eyes, Im a big softie lol xx

Oh gosh look at the time (19.18pm) I best go and get some tea before I start my new sexy photo shoot.
Jacket potato and chilli tonight. Yummy!!!!

Love always

Lily xxxx

1 comment:

  1. aw im sorry you started off with a rubbish day but im so glad it got better! :DDD

    The flowers are so pretty! I love getting flowers :)

    ReplyDelete