Thursday 6 January 2011

I love Thursdays

hiya sweeties

Well my appointment went ok, I had to sit and wait for a long time because they were running behind but the staff were so lovely and they made me feel very relaxed and comfy.
The optition shone loads of lights into my eyes and made me read lots of small blurry things. I was dazzelled after all those bright lights lol.

Well anyway I came out needing glasses for computer work, watching tele and driving but I had expected this so no big shock. I picked myself some nice glasses. I look very brainey in them and slightly sexy secretary  lol :-) x

Anyway after I had finished in there I just nipped into a few shops in town and head straight to my favourite shop. Gosh I was in knicker heaven! I love all there nice things and i came out with quite a few pretty items. You can see them on my website http://nicethings1983.com
and i will also be listing some on my store later today http://www.myusedpantystore.com/stores/stores/nicethings1983 so feel free to take a sneaky peek xx

When I was coming out of my favourite nice things store I bumped into that hot guy again, the one that i think is hot. Well he smiled at me and said hello :-) wow so exciting, I blushed a little bit said hello back and giggled and went on my way.
I looked back at him and he was also looking back at me. yippeeee he is so cute :-)

Right babes i need to go and calm down now and get some lunch. Is it hot in here????

speak later my lovlies

Lily xxxx

2 comments:

  1. mighty nice i can imagine you taste as nice as you look hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete