Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tonight was the night

Evening hunnies

So how are you this evening?
It has been a long cold day today. Work seemed to drag on for ages today and hometime took its time to come around. lol
As soon as it came round I rushed home, got my trackie on and got my bike out. yippeee my first proper session this year :-)
I love cycling, I started last year to try get myself fit and lose a little bit of excess bagage. Well it worked cos I managed to lose 3 stone last year :-)
The bike got put away last november due to the severe weather and  I could not wait to get it out again.

I did my usual 4 mile trek like my last ride was only yesterday. you are prob thinking 4 miles is not far but it is far enough for me as I am only a newbie at the sporting world. I am hoping to build it up to 6 miles this year though.

I would love to loose just 1 more stone. If I can do this then it will give me more excuses to go out and buy more nice things because everything will be too big for me. ha ha ha, do you like my thinking? xx

Hey I had a quick look earlier and I am nearly at the 1000 page views mark :-) this is down to all you lovelies who are reading my nonsense so thank you very very much.
It makes me smile to know you all read my moaning lol xxxx p.s I just hope I do not bore you ha ha

Something very bad has happened
My good friend Polly has had something very bad happen to her, It is also a worst nightmare of mine and I hope that It never happens to me.
Polly's good old laptop gave up and went to laptop heaven :-( this was not good timing for our Polly and really upset her, and me cos I don't like it when my friends are upset.
Polly's naughty laptop gave up so suddenly that it took alot of her important Uni work with it to heaven. The laptop is currently going through abit of surgery to try and retrieve Polly's Uni work at the IT department.
The naughty laptop has fully retired now and forced Polly to get a new model, this is not good timing for Polly.
If you know of any ways to cheer Polly up please do so. even if its a little hug or kiss.
Polly's website is defo worth a sneaky peak too.  oh and mine lol  xxxx

hhhhmmmm my Lillies smell lovely, they are all open now. I love them xxxx

Right well I think I have bored you enough about bike riding and lillies for one night. i will repot into you again soon with more of my boring life lol

love and big cuddley hugs

Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment