Saturday 29 January 2011

Nightmare!

Evening all,
I am just sitting down with a well deserved large glass of wine. I don't drink very often but tonight I need one.
Just got home from a really bad family emergency. It was awful so I hope you don't mind that I don't want to share the details.
Lets just say things are kind of ok now.

Gosh this wine is nice. yummy........

Before I was called out onto my family emergency I was doing my newest photo shoot. It was an early Valentines photo shoot. I had lots of hun, chuckle chuckle...... do you want a sneaky peak? oh go on then lol
There are lots more where they came from lol xxx

Iwent for another bike ride tonight, another 4 miles in the cold bbbbbrrrrrrr. I really enjoyed it and I feel great after it. I am gona go fo another tomorrow and maybe try go a bit further than 4 miles :-)
Oh yeh I forgot to tell you all how I got on at my slimming club this week, I have lost another 1.5lbs :-) yippeee. I am getting there xxx

I had a really dirty dream last night about that guy I keep bumping into. It was very rude. Would you like me to tell you all about it next time I blog? If you comment saying yes then I will but be warned, it is very very very rude. giggle giggle.
Ive not seen that guy about for a while now, hmmm I wonder if I will bump into him again soon. I do hope so.

Oooohhhh can you remember earlier today in my previous blog that I mentioned that I found some panties at the back of my messy panty draw....... well here they are.
I decided they definatley needed a bit of attention.

WOW the memories are flooding back...............giggle giggle xxxx

I have a very busy day tomorrow huns, I gotta go see a few family members about waht happened tonight, but I am gona squeeze in another photo shoot.
Tomorrow I am going to make a start on my special Valentines day photo pic set wearing my fab new valentines outfit. If you are all good boys and girls I will share a sneaky pic with you on my next blog.

Well my glass is now empty so I am gona treat myself to another one.


love & kisses
Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment