Sunday 16 January 2011

I love sunday mornings

Morning lovelies,

how are you this morning? I hope you are very well on this lovely sunday morning.
The sun is shining here and the birds are flying round in the sky.

I love sunday mornings, a little lie in with no sound of my alarm clock to get up.
then I sit down and watch the hollyoaks omnibus with a nice cup of tea. just wish I could have a biscuit to eat with my cuppa but I can't cos I am trying too loose my christmas belly lol.


My christmas belly lol x

I had a great week last week on my healthy regime, I lost 3lbs, yippee :-)
I went to body attack the other day, can you remember me mentioning it on my blog last week? Well It was very hard work but I enjoyed it. I have never worked my body so hard! I ached loads the next day but felt really good.
I am going to get onto my crosstrainer for 20mins shortly. I am aiming for a 2lb loss this week.
I am not just doing this healthy regime to loose weight I am mainly doing it to get healthy and to firm up my wobbley bits ha ha ha.

I would love to know what you all think about a ladies shape. I love all the shapes us ladies come in. Ladies are very sexy ............ xx who agrees?????

Anyway changing the subject I went to the Cinema last night with some girls from work. We saw Little Fockers, It was very funny and really made us all giggle. I love the Focker films but I don't like saying Fockers cos it always comes out as the swear word. whoops lol xx
It is definatly worth a watch if you need cheering up.

When we were in the cinema we were sat near the back and in the corner there was a young couple and I swear they were getting naughty in the corner :-) We could hear slight moans and groans. Good for them I thought, I would love to get up to something naughty in the cinema. lol xx
Have any of you done rude and naughty things in a cinema? come and tell me your stories :-)

Did I mention it is my birthday soon? just 6 days away...... and I will be 28! I do not feel 28 and I definatly do not act my age. I act like a naughty school girl most of the time. A sexy naughty schoolgirl!!! oooohhhh is it hot in here?

Sundays get better as the day goes on, I get to cook and eat a lovely roast dinner. yummy! and then later on my fav dancing on ice is on the tele. Do you watch it? I am supporting Kerry in this years show. I never used to like her but I have been watching her tv programme and I have really warmed to her. She has had a tough time and has managed to turn her life around and make things better for her kiddies.

Well its brekkie time, I am gona have poached egg on toast. yummy xxxx

have a great sunday huns and enjoy. speak soon

love always

Lily xxxx

1 comment:

  1. mmm egg on toast. YUM!

    Well lily I thought I would start commenting your blog seeing as were friends, It makes sense to take an interest in what you have to say :D

    I have just changed back over to www.penelopesusedpanties.com

    the other site moonfruit is getting expensive and i just prefer how wordpress works. SO I have put your link up there so whenever you find the time if you could change the link you have for me to link to the old site that would be lovely :D

    Im not a big fan of dancing on ice, My mum loves it, I just.. never got into it, same with pop idol, the last time I watched it was with will young and even then it was only passing moments! Those kinda shows just dont speak to me.. Now perhaps if they had jersey shore on ice.. That might get my attention haha

    I would gladly trade your xmas belly with my full time obeseness..ness lol but then i guess i couldnt call myself a bbw if i didnt have it :D

    Have a great day sweetie :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete