Monday 24 January 2011

Soooooo much fun

Hiya all sexy boys and girls

I have had a great day today. I have been to the seaside and played on the 2p machines in the arcades. I loved it.
I won lots of prizes too. I love winning lol xx

Take a look at all the lovely bits and pieces that I won :-)


Fab aren't they ............. what do you like the most? I like the mummy teddy, p.s I am not even a mum but its cute ha ha ha x


The seaside fresh air makes me feel great when I am out there but when I get home I get really tired.
I think I am a little addicted to the arcades at the seaside lol xx
It was really cold out there today, I had my hat, scarf and gloves on and I was wrapped up really tightly bbbbrrrrrr xxx

What a great day I have had. Would anybody like to take me to the seaside again :-) giggle giggle xx

Speak soon lovelies

Lily xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment