Wednesday 12 January 2011

I am Panty Trust Verified

Good evening my sweet hunnies

OMG what a fantastic day :-) I have been accepted by the Panty Trust and I now have my special pink sticker :-)
Click on the lovely pink sticker to see my profile
I am like a little kiddie in a sweet shop...... So excited and giddy :-)

Also boys and girls I picked up my new glasses today from the optitions. I have to wear them for computer use and watching tele. They are lurvley, Sexy secretary came to mind when I put them on earlier giggle giggle.

It is my first attempt at body attack tomorrow at my local gym so I have been and got myself some new gym trousers. I have been told that it is hard work and knackering but is really good for you. I am looking forward to it but a little bit nervous cos I know it is gona hurt.
No Pain no gain is what I keep telling myself.
I will let you know how I get on. Wish me luck. 

Hey hunnies, Did you check out Polly? Wasn't I right! she is one hot hunny xxxx
I met Polly only a few weeks ago and she has been lovely to me and I hope that we will be friends forever. (oooohh I hope I don't sound all soppy lol)

TTFN (Ta ta for now) speak again soon huns xxx

Love Lily xx




3 comments:

  1. Well done Lily on getting Panty Trust verified and good luck at the gym. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY :D well done lily! I'm so pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Body attack is hard! still - good excuse to pose in lycra!

    ReplyDelete