Wednesday 5 January 2011

scared today .......

hello lovlies

well today I am going to get my sparkely eyes tested :-( I am scared of those big glasses they put on your face. they are so heavy and make me go all dissy from them changing the lenses every 2 seconds.

oh well I will make this horrible experiance turn good afterwards as I might pop into the shops after my appointment to go have a browse through the underwear section and might even treat myself to a few sexy pairs of panties :-) giggle giggle.

I think i have a little problem. Its called underwear shopaholic lol. I love it :-) makes me happy happy happy.

Well I am gona log off now and make my way to my appointment. I will let you know how I get on

speak soon hunnies

lots of Lily love xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment